This is the first in a new series recapping and signposting our best data.
One of the difficulties with so much valuable data is to know where to start. This weekly rundown will give you lots of the answers you seek, and maybe some ideas about how you can use our data tables and filters to find the hottest experts and fans to follow.
As always, you'll need to be a full member with either Essential or Pro access to make the most of this data. The links below will take you to the tables. To reveal who those experts and fans are, and see their picks for this week, click here to join.
(Tables, filter and sorting settings are in parentheses next to each link.)
NFL Week 2
- If you're looking for straight up picks, then one expert dominated in week 1, going 13-3. They're already 1-0 this week after picking the Eagles on Thursday. (Expert NFL money line picks, sorted by win percentage, minimum of 50% season picks)
- That wasn't the best score of week 1, however. 6 of our users managed to beat that expert's score and go 14-2 in the opening week, with 4 of those correctly picking the Eagles on Thursday night. (Experts and Fans combined NFL money line picks, sorted by win percentage, minimum of 50% season picks)
- If you want to truly separate the best though, let's look at profit. Of all our fans and experts, one player stands apart, logging over +$1,000 profit already this season from just 17 games. (Fan NFL money line picks, sorted by profit, minimum of 50% season picks)
- Finally, if you're looking for a straight up underdog, you can do worse than look at the 7 fans and experts who went 5-0 in week 1 with their underdog selections. This week, they agree on a few more, and many are picking against the grain in a number of matchups. (NFL expert and fan underdog pick stats, sorted by wins)
- If you're more of an ATS picker, then there's one place you need to go, and that's here, where you can see the the 10 fans who outperformed every expert so far in weeks 1 and 2. These guys are not just generating profitable ATS percentages, they're beating the best straight up picks too. (NFL expert and fan ATS picks, minimum of 50% season picks, sorted by wins)
- Finally for our NFL section, how about some player prop bets? This season we've added the ability to pick props on our platform, and some fans are already winning. As usual, it's the Pro users on top, with our best performing fan, someone you'll recognize if you use the site regularly, generating +$609 in profit from their props that went 28-18 in week 1. (NFL Player Prop leaderboard, sorted by profit)
NCAAF Week 3
- We all know how hard it is to nail an underdog win in college sports. That's what makes this so impressive: One expert has hit 100% of his college football upset picks, going 5-0 in the first two weeks and leading all experts. (NCAAF Underdog pick stats, sorted by wins, minimum of 5 picks)
- We also know that ATS picks in college ball are much more wild than in the NFL, with spreads that seem outlandish at times. That's why good experts are a valuable resource each week. We're certainly keeping an eye on the expert with 86% picking against the spread this week. (NCAAF expert ATS picks, sorted by wins, minimum of 50% season picks)
- Finally, If you're just picking winners, maybe instead of looking at the experts, you should be checking out the 25 fans who have beaten all experts in money line picks. (NCAAF expert and fan straight up picks, sorted by wins, minimum of 50% season picks).
That's all for this week. We'll be back next Friday to highlight the best experts and fans to follow.