Each week we recap the best of Pickwatch's valuable expert and fan data to show you the best players, whether they're experts or fans.
One of the difficulties with so much valuable data is to know where to start. This weekly rundown will give you lots of the answers you seek, and maybe some ideas about how you can use our data tables and filters to find the hottest experts and fans to follow.
As always, you'll need to be a full member with either Essential or Pro access to make the most of this data. The links below will take you to the tables. To reveal who those experts and fans are, and see their picks for this week, click here to join.
(Tables, filter and sorting settings are in parentheses next to each link.)
NFL Week 3
- Straight up picks are the simplest data source, but remember that the default view (experts only) isn't the only way to slice this data. Try adding fans to your table via the 'customize' button and you'll find that there are 8 fans who have a better record than our leading expert. (Experts and Fans combined NFL money line picks, sorted by win percentage, minimum of 50% season picks)
- One user stands atop the profit rankings in money line picks, with almost +$1000 in virtual profit on their picks this season. Profit is a good indicator that fans are not only getting more picks right, but that the odds on those picks are greater. (Fan NFL money line picks, sorted by profit, minimum of 50% season picks)
- We have 2 fans whose underdog picks are still perfect on the season and start apart at 7-0. A number of other fans are perfect having made fewer underdog picks. (NFL expert and fan underdog pick stats, sorted by wins)
- Alternatively, if you prefer a bigger sample size, you can raise the threshold of picks made and find users who have made more underdog picks. They may not be perfect, but getting 73.3% of underdog selections right is very good if you've picked 15 of them! (NFL expert and fan underdog pick stats, sorted by season win percentage, minimum picks over season 15)
- ATS picks are a different skill, and anything over 54% is going to net you a profit - why not check out these fans who have nailed 80% of their picks so far, while picking every game. (NFL expert and fan ATS picks, minimum of 50% season picks, sorted by season wins)
- If you like points total picks, there are some fans and experts who you should be watching. You'll notice a lot more green towards the top of this leaderboard for Thursday night's game. and that's because even though the fan consensus was 56% towards the over, our best 10 fans and experts were 80% in favor of the Under, which of course, won! (NFL Points total over/under leaderboard, sorted by season wins)
- If you were following our leading player prop pickers, you already had a good week. They made 10 player prop virtual bets last night and won 8 of them, to take their total season profit to over $1,000 already. (NFL PLayer Prop Leaderboard)
NCAAF Week 4
- First off, college fans will notice we've changed the layout of our page to be more friendly in weeks with lots of games. You should be able to fit all of the game picks and data on this page now, and you can always minimize the menu to the right to squeeze more onto your screen!
- We love a good college underdog, but they're hard to hit. That's why one pick stands out this week. If you sort our college experts by their underdog win percentage (minimum of 5 picks), you'll find two people at 5-0, and both are unanimous on one particular underdog with big odds against them. In fact, 4 of our top 6 experts are picking the underdog in one game! (NCAAF Underdog pick stats, sorted by win percentage, minimum of 5 picks)
- When an expert maintains an 87.5% winning record vs the spread over multiple weeks, we stand up and take notice. This expert is 21-3 in all ATS picks in 2023, and has a significant lead over every other expert or fan! (NCAAF expert ATS picks, sorted by wins, minimum of 50% season picks)
- Finally, maybe you're picking the even trickier college football points totals. These picks are a huge challenge with such wild variations, but once again, we have fans who are already showing that they know their stuff 3 weeks into the season. Check out the best performer on 66.2%, a profit of $888 on the season already! (NCAAF expert and fan points total picks, sorted by wins, minimum of 50% season picks).